I'm a firm believer in the old adage that 'what we do we become' and that the stories of our lives are what make us who we are.
Nonetheless - following is a list of my all-important hard-earned credentials.
- 2007 - Present: Founder and Creator of Daily Practice - photography + writing.
- 2014 - 2015: Collaborator/Teacher/Muse/Guide at Mindfulist - a gathering hub for wise, conscious, creative women at midlife and beyond.
- 2010 - 2014: Founder and Creator of Vision and Verb - an online global collaboration of women of a certain age.
- 2011 - 2013: Contributor to Sprout Magazine.
- January 2017 - The Kitchen: Stowe, VT: 'Italian Laundry'
- October 2016 - Birch Salon; Stowe, VT : 'Autumn Splendor'
- November 2010 - Norumbega Point: 'River Sprites'
- October 2010 - Lincoln Street Coffee Shop: 'I Colori di Bucato'
- May 2010 - Newton Open Studios: 'The Dogs of Old Cold Spring'
- May 2009 - Newton Open Studios: 'Spring Lightly'
- October 2008 - Lincoln Street Coffee Shop: 'My Favorite Things'
- September 2008 - Newton Cultural Center: 'Birds of a Feather'
- May 2007 - Lincoln Street Coffee Shop: 'Sunrise at Crystal Lake'
- March 2006 - Lincoln Street Coffee Shop: 'Silver White Winters'
- October 2005 - Newton Public Library: 'Crystal Lake'
- March 2017 - A. Smith Gallery, Johnson City, TX. 'Elsewhere'. Juror: Fran Forman
- October 2016 - Still Point Arts Gallery. 'Solitude'.
- January 2016 - Still Point Arts Gallery. Awarded: Best in Show
- November 2012 - Newton Fall Art Show. Juror: Paula Tognarelli, Director Griffin Museum of Photography
- February 2012 - Photoplace Gallery, Middlebury VT. 'The Seasons'. Juror: David Middleton
- November 2011 - Newton Fall Art Show. Juror: Katherine French, DirectorDanforth Museum
- September 2011 - Copley Society of Art: 'Then & Now'. Juror: Joel Meyerowitz
- January 2011 - Copley Society of Art: 'New Members Show'
- November 2010 - Newton Fall Art Show. Juror: Dina Deitsch, Curator at DeCordova Museum
- December 2009 - Cambridge Art Association: 'Blue'
- December 2016 - Helen Day Arts Center Members Show
- December 2015 - Helen Day Arts Center Members Show
- November 2010 - West Newton Cinema: Newton Camera Club Exhibit
- Summer 2010 - Newton Cultural Center: Season of Flowers
- Summer 2006 - Lesley University: Time Recorded
- Summer 2005 - Lesley University: Coming of Age
- March 2017 - Still Point Arts Quarterly: Featured Portfolio: 'In This Now'. Spring 2017
- January 2016 - Still Point Arts Quarterly. Spring 2016
- December 2015 - Still Point Arts Quarterly. Winter 2015
- February 2012 - Photoplace Gallery: 'The Seasons'
- November 2010 - Artful Blogging
- January 2008 - Catalog for Philanthropies:Birthday Wishes
- November 2006/June 2005 - Newton Magazine: Cover photograph and Arts Outlook 3-page spread
- Spring 2006/Fall 2006/Spring 2007 - Lesley University Continuing Ed Catalog
- 2010 - All Things Girl: 'Forever Seventeen' and 'Begin Again'
- Book Arts Guild of Vermont
- Helen Day Art Center
- Copley Society of Art
- Concord Art Association
- Griffin Museum of Photography
- Helen Day Art Center
- Cambridge Art Association
- Newton Art Association
- Plymouth Guild for the Arts
- Boston Society of Architects
- Yoga Alliance
- 1994 - Present: Sole Proprietor - Marcie Scudder Environmental Design (Residential Architecture)
- 1990 - 1994: The Office of William E. Roesner Architects - Senior Project Manager/Director
- 1983 - 1986: Freeman/Brigham/Hussey Architects - Senior Designer
- 1981 - 1983: Johnson-Olney Architects - Junior Designer
- 2012: Inner Strength Yoga Teacher Training - Certified Yoga Teacher
- 2011: Newton Art Center - Artist Bookmaking
- 2005-2007: Lesley University - Photography Atelier
- 1981: Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute - Bachelor of Architecture
- 1980: Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute - Bachelor of Science
All words and images are under the ownership and copyright of Marcie Scudder.
If you wish to duplicate an image or any other content, please contact me to discuss.